Dr. Latt Mansor: How to Optimize your Metabolism and Biohack your Brain
Today, on the Scheer Madness Podcast, Rachel is joined by Latt Mansor. Dr. Latt Mansor holds a PhD in Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics from the University of Oxford, where his research focused on the metabolism of the type 2 diabetic heart in hypoxia. He also holds an M.A. (Columbia University) and B.Sc. (Hons) (University of Nottingham) in Biotechnology. He is a world expert in physiology and metabolism, and consults with elite sport, military, clinical and research organizations.
Latt dives into the topic of “metabolism”, how it works, what lifestyle choices can impact individuals’ metabolism, and discusses things people can do to optimize and take ownership of their metabolism. Latt also dives into his flagship product, Ketone-IQ, a clean energy boost without sugar or caffeine.
For more information about working with our team at Rachel Scheer Nutrition, book a free 30-minute call at www.rachelscheer.com/application and learn more about functional wellness coaching at https://rachelscheer.com/functional-wellness-coaching/
- 0:00 Introduction
- 5:40 Dr. Latt’s definition of Metabolism
- 9:13 What Factors Play a Role in Metabolism?
- 18:23 Is Intermittent Fasting Beneficial for an Individual’s Metabolism?
- 21:34 What is Metabolic Flexibility?
- 27:56 How does Someone become more Metabolically Flexible?
- 40:40 What Can Someone Do to Have a Healthier Metabolism?
- 48:10 Latt’s Flagship Product: Ketone-IQ
- 50:00 How does Ketone-IQ affect an Individual’s Diet?
- 53:45 What are the Biggest Things People will Notice when Taking Ketone-IQ?
- 01:01:23 How to Connect with Dr. Latt
- 01:03:18 Outro
Connect with Latt Mansor:
Social Media: @LattMansor // @hvmn
Connect with Rachel:
“See if you qualify for Rachel’s Business Mastermind: The Evolution”
20% off on all Paleo Valley Products
20% OFF (https://hvmn.com/RSN)
Rachel Scheer is a Certified Nutritionist who received her degree from Baylor University in Nutrition Science and Dietetics. Rachel has her own private nutrition and counseling practice located in McKinney, Texas. Rachel has helped clients with a wide range of nutritional needs enhance their athletic performance, improve their physical and mental health, and make positive lifelong eating and exercise behavior changes.
Read This Next
“Everything looks fine! You have nothing to worry about – you’re in perfectly good health.”…
Today on the Scheer Madness Podcast, Rachel is joined by Autumn Smith. Autumn Smith suffered…
Today on the Scheer Madness Podcast, Rachel is joined by Doug Evans,a pioneer in…