Today, in the Scheer Madness Podcast, Rachel interviews Erica Lippy, a driven, curious, and passionate soul in pursuit of a little inspiration, motivation, and encouragement. She hosts the Passion Love Pursuit Podcast where she evokes positive change in people’s lives so that we can all become the best version of our authentic self.
Erica defines what limiting beliefs are and how these eventually stop us from achieving bigger things. We talk about how trauma that we consider to be notably small have as much impact as big traumas how living in alignment with our true self helps us understand ourselves better and identify our purpose with more clarity, and why we should be more passionate towards ourselves before we can give compassion to others.
For more information about working with our team at Rachel Scheer Nutrition, book a free 30-minute call at www.rachelscheer.com/application
- 00:00 Intro
- 06:49 Diagnosed with a learning disability at a young age
- 12:10 Not living in alignment with yourself
- 16:59 Most limiting beliefs stem from childhood
- 26:06 Getting led by clear values
- 37:12 Be mindful on where you want to grow
- 44:46 If you’re stressed, change your environment
- 46:45 Passion is for ourselves, purpose is for others
- 53:54 Can your purpose change?
- 57:57 What does living in an aligned life mean?
Check out Passion Love Pursuit Podcast:
Connect with Rachel:
Rachel Scheer is a Certified Nutritionist who received her degree from Baylor University in Nutrition Science and Dietetics. Rachel has her own private nutrition and counseling practice located in McKinney, Texas. Rachel has helped clients with a wide range of nutritional needs enhance their athletic performance, improve their physical and mental health, and make positive lifelong eating and exercise behavior changes.