Jesse Golden: Healing from RA and Toxin Free Living
Today, on the Scheer Madness Podcast, Rachel is joined by Jesse Golden, a devoted Mother, Holistic Health Practitioner, Hatha yoga teacher, model, founder & CEO of The Golden Secrets, and author of The Golden Secrets To Optimal Health. Jesse talks about her journey battling Rheumatoid Arthritis, and how she put the debilitating disease into remission through natural methods. Jesse has established herself as the face of hope in the health and fitness industry, and shares practical tips on how she navigated herself through her setbacks to get to where she is today.
For more information about working with our team at Rachel Scheer Nutrition, book a free 30-minute call at www.rachelscheer.com/application and learn more about functional wellness coaching at https://rachelscheer.com/functional-wellness-coaching/
- 0:00 Introduction
- 4:56 Jesse’s Diagnosis of RA
- 11:40 Why Gut Health is Such a Hot Topic Today
- 12:29 Jesse’s Journey with RA
- 15:14 The Importance of Listening to your Body
- 19:14 Jesse’s Healing Journey
- 28:46 How Jesse’s Healing Journey Led to her Successful Business
- 38:27 Jesse’s Favorite Skin Product that Her Company has Created
- 40:34 Top Beauty Product Ingredients to Look Out For…
- 45:11 What is the Difference Between “Optimal” Health and Health?
- 47:40 Does Jesse Ever wish she was alive 100 years ago?
- 52:20 Final Piece of Advice from Jesse
- 53:54 How to Connect with Jesse
- 54:22 Like & Share this Podcast!
Connect with Jesse:
Social Media: https://www.instagram.com/jessegolden/
Website: https://jessegolden.com/ | https://www.thegoldensecrets.com/
Connect with Rachel:
20% off on all Paleo Valley Products
Rachel Scheer is a Certified Nutritionist who received her degree from Baylor University in Nutrition Science and Dietetics. Rachel has her own private nutrition and counseling practice located in McKinney, Texas. Rachel has helped clients with a wide range of nutritional needs enhance their athletic performance, improve their physical and mental health, and make positive lifelong eating and exercise behavior changes.
Read This Next
Micronutrients, or the vitamins and minerals your body needs, typically work like a team. To…
If you want to improve gut health, or even optimize your overall health, you’ve probably…
Have you ever found yourself grappling with the discomfort of abdominal distension, bloating, or cramping,…