Ex con turned millionaire entrepreneur—Ryan Stewman, otherwise known as the “Hardcore Closer. He is the CEO/ Creator of PhoneSites and 4x best-selling author who is unafraid to take action. He has coached thousands of people to overcome the Force Of Average. He is a man on a mission to help millions of people become the greatest version of themselves.
On this episode of Scheer Madness Ryan shares:
- A walk through Ryan’s extremely troubling childhood, and the path it lead him down
- How did Ryan Stewman end up going to jail – twice? Why was only one of them justified?
- When did Ryan discover entrepreneurship, and how did it save his life in many ways?
- What did Ryan learn during his time in prison?
- How did Ryan use his past and pain as motivation to achieve his success?
- What makes someone great at sales?
- Can money buy happiness?
- Ryan’s “unbecoming”– how he became the hardcore closer and stepped into the man that he is now
Rachel Scheer is a Certified Nutritionist who received her degree from Baylor University in Nutrition Science and Dietetics. Rachel has her own private nutrition and counseling practice located in McKinney, Texas. Rachel has helped clients with a wide range of nutritional needs enhance their athletic performance, improve their physical and mental health, and make positive lifelong eating and exercise behavior changes.