Duke Manyweather is an offensive Line Scouting and Development Specialist for the NFL. On today’s episode Duke and I dive into:
- The importance of developing your mind as muscle
- How changing your perception from the self to others can create abundance and purpose
- How to shift from negative self-talk to trust and confidence in yourself
- Preparation vs. execution
- The importance of grit in reaching your goals
- Nature Vs. Nurture
- The importance of a whole food diet vs calories in/out for performance
❗️Optimize your body and mind with Rachel Scheer’s Health is Wealth App. Plan and track your nutrition, fitness, and morning/evening routines or take courses in gut health, hormones, weight-loss, muscle growth, and more..
Rachel Scheer is a Certified Nutritionist who received her degree from Baylor University in Nutrition Science and Dietetics. Rachel has her own private nutrition and counseling practice located in McKinney, Texas. Rachel has helped clients with a wide range of nutritional needs enhance their athletic performance, improve their physical and mental health, and make positive lifelong eating and exercise behavior changes.