Ben Azadi: How to Take Ownership Over your Healing and Health
Today, on the Scheer Madness Podcast, Rachel is joined by Ben Azadi. Ben is the author of four best-selling books, including his latest Keto Flex, and has been the go-to source for intermittent fasting and the ketogenic diet since 2013. He is known as ‘The Health Detective’ because he investigates dysfunction, and he educates, not medicates, to bring the body back to normal function. Ben is the founder of Keto Kamp; a global brand bringing awareness to ancient healing strategies such as the keto diet and fasting.
Ben dives into why he believes Obesity is on the rise in America. Ben also dives into his concept of “Innate Intelligence”, and how our body is naturally designed to be strong and withstand the health issues of life. Ben also talks about the importance of “wanting to heal”, and committing to leaving old health habits behind in pursuit of better habits that will help you last a lifetime.
For more information about working with our team at Rachel Scheer Nutrition, book a free 30-minute call at www.rachelscheer.com/application and learn more about functional wellness coaching at https://rachelscheer.com/functional-wellness-coaching/
- 0:00 Introduction
- 5:25 Ben’s Reaction to the Rapid Rise in Obesity
- 11:55 The Importance of Listening To Your Body
- 20:51 Eating Healthy is Now Considered “Restrictive”
- 23:23 Creating a New “Immediate Benefit” with Lifestyle Choices
- 26:32 What is the Difference between “Sick Care” and “Health Care”?
- 33:11 Do Medications actually have Side Effects or Effects that they already Don’t Market?
- 35:02 The Human Body’s “Innate Intelligence”
- 48:30 We Must Ask Ourselves: Do We Really Want to Heal?
- 53:39 Some Things Ben is Excited About in His Work
- 58:57 How to Connect with Ben
- 59:22 Outro
Connect with Ben Azadi:
Connect with Rachel:
“See if you qualify for Rachel’s Business Mastermind: The Evolution”
20% off on all Paleo Valley Products
20% OFF (https://hvmn.com/RSN)
Rachel Scheer is a Certified Nutritionist who received her degree from Baylor University in Nutrition Science and Dietetics. Rachel has her own private nutrition and counseling practice located in McKinney, Texas. Rachel has helped clients with a wide range of nutritional needs enhance their athletic performance, improve their physical and mental health, and make positive lifelong eating and exercise behavior changes.
Read This Next
“Everything looks fine! You have nothing to worry about – you’re in perfectly good health.”…
Today on the Scheer Madness Podcast, Rachel is joined by Autumn Smith. Autumn Smith suffered…
Today on the Scheer Madness Podcast, Rachel is joined by Doug Evans,a pioneer in…